Lani's Place In Baguio City
Surrounded by tropical greenery, Lani's Place is nestled in Baguio and offers beautiful accommodation near popular tourist attractions.
The 4-bedroom apartment has a private balcony, a kitchenette and a comfortable living room. WiFi is free in the entire property.
The apartment is situated a 15 minutes drive from the popular SM Baguio (shopping mall) and within a 10 minutes drive of Burnham Park. The Mansion House is a 5 minutes drive away.
The Lani's Place is spacious and homely. It has large windows which offer views of the mountain and fresh mountain air. Guests can relax by the fireplace and watch cable TV. The apartment also has a dining room.
Nearby dining options include 50's Diner and Rose Bowl, both located a 5 minutes drive away. They offer American and Chinese dishes.Report This
- Cooking Allowed
Map / Directions
No. 143, Ambuklao Simsim Compound,
1. Upon entering Baguio City from Marcos Highway, take the slip road to the right at BGH (Baguio General Hospital) following signs to Camp John Hay.
- Past BGH on the right, turn first left into Military Cutoff Road with Baguio Medical Centre on the left at the corner of Kennon Road and Military Cutoff Road.
2. If travelling to Baguio along Kennon Road, turn right into Military Cutoff Road with Baguio Medical Centre at the corner.
- Along Military Cutoff Road to the rotunda, first exit is to Camp John Hay and Loakan, take the second exit into South Drive.
- Along South Drive to the junction of Baguio Country Club Road and Nanoy Illusorio Drive, turn left into Illusorio Drive up to the rotunda at Park Circle, Pacdal.
- First exit is to Wright Park (horse riding) and the Manor House. Second exit is to Gibraltar Road leading to Good Shepherd Convent and Mines View Park.
- Take the third exit into Pacdal Road, with Police Station Precinct 3 and the Satellite Market on the corner, drive up the hill (becomes Ambuklao Road) for 1 km. When you see Tiptop Well be prepared to turn left immediately round the next bend.
- The entrance to Simsim Compound is on the left immediately past Basawil Store and Sentosa, signposted Simsim Compound and Doclas Cario Village, with a sign for Tiptop Vacation Homes, which is 50 metres down the Barangay Road, first building on the left with orange roof.
- Lani's Place is on the hillside overlooking Tiptop Vacation Homes, take the turning on the right going up the hill into the carpark of Lani's Place.
AvailabilityClick on date to select / unselect
PhP 12,000.00(PhP 5,000.00 deposit)
PhP 10,000 / night(min 7 nights)
- Minimum 2 Nights
- Maximum 20 Guests